Wednesday 3 June 2015

Holy Cow You Need This Now

So you know that feeling you get when something amazing happens?

Well that's the feeling I had when Debenhams launched MakeUpForever.

Almost all of the YouTube girls I watch have been using this forever but there was no where in the UK that stocked them, I looked a few times at ordereing them and getting them shipped but the cost was just to much.

So obviously I had to make a purchase as soon as they had launched, there isn't any in stores around where I live so I risked the online foundation order.

So let's talk about the products;



I got the HD foundation and my god the first time I put this on it was like putting skin coloured butter on my face!!
Wow
This is so long wearing and literally gives you the most flawless looking skin I've ever seen.
I wore this for a 10 hours at work and when I walked out it hadn't budged!
This is the holy grail of holy grails, I think I would struggle to find something as flawless and glowing looking as this.
It was £32 which is pricey but nothing more then you would pay for any other high end foundation and the product is totally worth it.



And then there was the powder!!
If I could only chose one I thing it would have to be the powder.
The powder and the foundation are amazing together, but the powder makes every foundation look amazing once this has been put on top of it. 
I've been wearing the LOreal Infalliable foundation and then putting this onto and it looks amazing.
Don't get me wrong it doesn't give you the same flawless finish as it does with the foundation however it is definitely up there.
I think this was about £25 so again it is expensive but nothing major if your used to buying high end.

Next I'm going to try there new step 1 primers.

Can you get flawless on top of flawless? Because there are definitely giving it a good go

C

No comments:

Post a Comment