Saturday 14 February 2015

A Haul Lotta LOreal - Brows

There is my third part of my LOreal reviews, this time I'll be talking about their new brow product.



Brow Artist Genuis Kit light to medium 
Retails for £9.99

This is their new brow kit. I got this because this is what I like to use, I've been spoilt with pencils, no one can make it like my Tom Ford so if I'm going to get something for my brows it'll always tend to be a powder.

Firstly I like this product, one side is cream and one side is powder, it comes with little tweezers and a little brush. It's available in two different colours light to medium and medium to dark, if anything I wish I'd got the medium to dark, I don't think when I tested this that is was dark enough for me.

For me, personally this doesn't do anything the BarryM one doesnt and that ones half the price. Maybe I might have thought differently if it was in a darker colour but the powders a good powder and the creams a good cream but so are the BarryM ones, and you get two powders in the that one.

I will use this product once my BarryM one runs out but I wouldn't choose to buy this one over that. I like it, it's a good product but personally there's nothing special about this that make it different from any of the other brow powders put at the minute.

C

3 comments:

  1. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites hair care salon hyderabad | threading home service in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I found your blog by the use of Google even as searching for a related subject, your website got here up. It seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    24k gold serum Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loreal very good product. Use 24k Gold Serum to add flow to the face.

    ReplyDelete