Monday 9 February 2015

I Would Put My Hands At The Mercy Of Laura

 Hello Laura Mercier aka the smell of dreams! 

I have made a few purchases over the past week or so, some out of need, some out of wanting and some purely because I just got paid! 

This one is a mixture it's abit want and abit because it was pay day with a side of shopping on my break from work! Which btw is never a good idea.

I needed to go into fenwicks to pick up a few wants so I popped into town with a colleague, Paris ( I know what a fabulous name) and we walked past the Laura Mercier counter, now for the past 2 months everyday I have used Paris's hand cream, so she said why don't you get your own, I didn't need much persuading as her had ran out last week.

So I bought the almond and coconut milk hand Creme, I mean wow! First it literally smells so delicious that I want to eat my own hands off and secondly it just leaves your hands feeling so smooth.

It's one of them creams where you would spend most of your time saying smell my hands to the people around you just so everyone knows how delicious your hands smell.

The cream was £13, now I don't know how that figures compared to other hand creams because to be honest I can't remember ever buying one before, but this has changed my mind! Have I mentioned how delicious it smells?? 

You can buy this scent in all different types on products from body cream and bath cream, I would defiantly recommend this it everyone.


C


No comments:

Post a Comment