Tuesday 10 February 2015

Now These Are Just Infallibly Good!

Recently I have really be loving LOreal products but there's one which has now turned into my holy grail of day lipstick!!

Please meet LOreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor  



LOreal claims that this is the long-lasting, transfer-resistant colour color you,ve been waiting for.
1. Apply high intensity color for true pay-off that resists transfer, fading & bleeding.
2. Apply pro-seal balm to lock in color for up to 24 hours and leaves lips feeling moisturised!

I hear ya sister!! 

It does all of that, I wouldn't hold it to 24 hours but at least 6 I would say. Which is more then any other lipstick I've ever had.

I wore this all day at work and only had to re apply the lip balm a few times because when it wears off it leaves your lips feel sticky but the color stayed put all day! 

I loved this so much that the day after I went and bought the dark color.

I bought these from boots they are;
Incessant Russet
Invincible Sable

Boots currently have an offer on for any 2 LOreal products for £12, they are £9.99 by themselves so you defiantly get a good bargain there.

The boots near me only had about 6 shades but I've looked online and there's about 20 different ones in the range.

This is my new favourite work lipstick, no worries about re-applying, fading or smudging! It's perfect for a no hassle day look.


C





No comments:

Post a Comment