Friday 13 February 2015

A Haul Lotta LOreal - Primer

Over the past few weeks I have really been falling in love with LOreal products, so obviously I have been and bought nearly the whole collection!! 

It started when I was in Asda one day and there LOreal stand was closing down so all the products were half price so I bought a few items then and loved them so then a few days later I went into boots and they had all LOreal products 2 for £12, it was like fate.

As I've bought quite a few items I've decided that I will do a series of posts on these, rather then one gigantic one.  I'm going to do this series in the order you would apply it, well how I would apply it anyway. Starting with primer then foundation etc. 



This is the blur cream, it's come in either light to medium or medium to dark. I love this it is very simular to the smash box pore minimized. Don't get me wrong it isn't as good but it is a third of the price at £9.99 but it does the same thing. 

I bought both colours, I have wore this under foundation and just by itself with powder on and I love it both ways. When I wore it just with powder used the medium to dark because it has a bit more colour but just enough as I am quite a pale person.

It smooths your skin and defiantly does minimize the appearance of pores. I have used this nearly everyday since I bought it and have almost completely stopped using my chanel one, mostly because it is expensive so I'm trying to keep it now I've found something that I like, I would say maybe even better.

This is a defiantly must have for me now! 



I also got the lumi magique, this one is very simular texture and appearance to the chanel one. I would say as far as primers go I prefer something more for pore minimising, for me I would view this as more as a moisturiser.

This gives your skin more of a glow and is a base luminzier, in my opinion anyways.

This is defiantly one for people who have quite smooth skin. I wore this and then put the blur cream on top which worked really well together.


I really like both products, they are both really good quality, but my favourite is defiantly the blur cream.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment