Friday 13 February 2015

A Haul Lotta LOreal - Foundation

So this is my second review on this little love LOreal roll that I'm on.

This one is about two different types of foundation.



True Match vanilla rose

Retails at £9.99

So I've think I've tried this before and I wasn't keen on it, but this is a lot of YouTubers favourites so I thought I would give it another go.

Firstly it's a lighter foundation then what I normally wear, this was half way down my hand before I managed to get half my face done, so I insistently thought I would hate it again but actually it has good coverage. 

I suppose when I tried it last time it would have been a few years ago and my skin type must have changed since then.

I liked the coverage of this, I would defiantly wear this more during the day or just popping out because I differently like something thicker. It's a perfect day foundation, nothing to thick but has enough coverage so you can see a difference.

I wouldn't say I would rush back to buy this again but I will defiantly using up what I have left, personally I don't see what all the hype is about, but that's just my opinion.



Infallible natural rose

Retails at £9.99

 

I also got this which says it's a stay fresh foundation for up to 24 hours, which I like anything that is claiming I will only have to put my makeup on once.


First impressions it stayed still on my hand so this is thicker then the True Match so I insistently thought this was more for me, which I was right, I love this.


I've been using Rimmels Wake Me Up for over a year now, I must have bought a least 15 tubes because I've never found anything that I like as much as that, until now.


Over the past week or so I have found myself reaching for this instead of my normal one. It gives a really good coverage without making your face feel to cakey, and the colour is perfect. 


Something my wake me up foundation can make my skin feel and look oily after a few hours but this defiantly has a better staying power.


I have only been using this for a week or so, so I'm not fully converted yet but saying that I have been and bought another two whilst they had a 2 for £12 offer on, so I think this is defiantly on its way to becoming my new favourite.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment