Thursday 19 February 2015

A Haul Lotta LOreal - Eyes

This is the last in my LOreal series, I have just clumped the eyeshadow and eye liner into the same one as I didn't get many of them.

I think after testing out my LOreal items that I would defiantly take more notice at what they have now, as before I can't even remember really browsing their counter.



Super Liner Perfect Slim intense black
Retails for £7.99

On first impression of this product I really like it, the liner tip has a fine point on it so it's really good for winged liner. The colour pay off is really good and intense and the liner itself is really easy to use due to the soft grip. It is easy to wear during the day and I haven't found it smudges at all.

A lot of the time I don't like these felt tip kind of products as I find they tend to dry out really fast but so far this one has shown no signs.

I think for the price this is good value as long as it doesn't dry out anytime soon, I think I would defiantly re-purchase this as it's super slimline and easy to carry around.

Color Riche Eyeshadow 
Cafe Saint Germain 201
Quartz Fume 502

As I have mentioned previously eyeshadows aren't really my thing but I am trying to get a nice collection of different shades in hope that they will soon start to be. It must be starting to work because I have used these a few times.

These two colours I am in love with, they are so pigmented and have great colour pay off. I imagine if you would use these wet they would turn almost into a foil shadow. They are really blendable which makes using them really easy.

I'm not sure of what the other colours are in this collection but I think I would defiantly have a look at purchasing some more.

In comparassion to my smashbox shadows I recently purchased the colour pigmentation isn't as strong on these and they have a little bit more fall out but I actually like them better as I think the LOreal ones were possibly a little bit more blendable.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment