Tuesday 3 March 2015

New Job, New Wardrobe, Right??

So for those of you who don't know, I am a Manager of a restaurant! Well I was until Thursday!

I worked for the company for 4 years, and some of them years felt like long years! But for the most part I enjoyed them, however for the last few months I hadn't really been enjoying myself, I think a little of this was to do with me being bored. 

So I took the plunge and accepted a job I was offer, and I have felt sick ever since. For me I hate not knowing things and the thought of going into somewhere new where I don't know anything scares the hell out of me!! 

So I did want anyone would do to carm myself down, I bought some new work wear!! That's what everyone does right?? 





River Island £45 grey relaxed cotton jersey cocoon jacket
Topshop £36 MOTO black Joni Jeans
River Island £25 White smart cotton shirt
New Look £17.99 Black snakeskin textured panel pointed pumps

I love this outfit, this is what I think I will wear on my first day. I will wear a gold necklace with it because I'm not a massive fan of buttoning up my collar. I have rather large boobs so if I do I think I just end up looking like one big boob.

Another thing I loved about this shirt is that I could get it in a size 10, it is ment to be women looser then what I'll be wearing it, but still it's been a while since I've fit into anything that's a size 10 so I was having it.

I like this look because I think it's smart but it's still something I would wear, I hate the thought of wearing something that I would feel uncomfortable in. I personally think I spend the day thinking about what I look like rather then work.



New Look £32.99 stone waterfall jacket
River Island £25 light blue cambray rolled cuff shirt
Topshop £36 MOTO White Joni jeans
New Look £19.99 light brown leather ballet pumps

First these pumps in the picture aren't my actual ones, I bought the pointed one in brown that are in the other outfit but I couldn't find a picture online.

For me this outfit is a little bit different to what I would normalled wear, I think I have mentioned before that I was a all black everything sort of person but I thought it was spring now and I have just lightened my hair was I wanted to try something different.

I love this outfit, I know it is similar to the other one but like I said before I know I will feel comfortable in these and that's what I was looking for.

I love ( capital L O V E) Joni jeans, these are my favourite jeans! And I mean favourite! They are a stretchy, high waisted jean. They are just so comfortable. After having a baby my tummy area has never been the same and these just tuck everything in so I'm not as self conscious. For me these are defiantly the perfect mummy jean.

C




No comments:

Post a Comment