Wednesday 25 March 2015

In My Opinion Of Course



Just a quick one!!

Over the last few weeks I have been using a combination of foundations which literally make the most perfect foundation EVER!

In my opinion of course!

This is what I have on in the picture above, it really does make your skin look flawless.

I have been mixing two together, my trusted faithful Rimmel Wake Me Up and LOreal Infallible.

I have them both in a light and darker shade for when I'm tanned so I can mix them to make the perfect colour if I'm an in between shade.

I have often, not loads, but definitely more recently seen YouTubers have started mixing different ones together so I thought why not try it with my two favourites.

One another note I have also fallen completely in love with Mac Pro Longwear Concealor again and don't no why I stop using it but I bought it again a few weeks back and I'm just in love.

I also contoured with the new seventeen palette which I will review next because that is a definite must have!

C


No comments:

Post a Comment