Monday 16 March 2015

New Years Resolution



These are my goals before the end of the year.

The Chloe perfume I treated myself to last week, I got the small 30ml because I was looking for something that I could carry around in my bag because my Paul Smith Rose which I normally use in 100ml which I feel like it's carry a brick around with me and with nappies, wipes, 5 lipsticks (mostly all nudes) random bikes and cars all in my bag I just don't need the extra weight.


I think my next treat will be Banana powder, there's only so many times you can add something into your shopping basket before you take the plunge right.

Then after that it'll defiantly be the Tarte Amazonian Clay blusher, whilst search for UK stockers I found out that you can buy them from QVC and also most of the products you get a brush with them which you don't normally get if you just order online.

The rest will just come over the year I hope.

I don't always buy expensive make up because most of the time I think the high street brands do things just as good but hey a girls got to have something to look forward too.

C


No comments:

Post a Comment