Friday 13 March 2015

There Ain't Nothing Healthy About Competition

GlossyBox VS BirchBox

So a few weeks back I posted about my first glossybox which I loved, one because I love coming home to things like that I feel like it's a little present.
Too me From me! 

And two because I love trying little samples.

So with this in mind I also subscribed to BirchBox.

So far I've received two boxes, I didn't post about the first one because I wasn't a fan, so I thought I would give it another chance and wait for my second box to arrive.

Well it did in Monday and so did the feeling of disappointment.

To be honest, it's not great. The samples are small. One of the face serums I got barely had one use in them, which if you can't test out the product properly, to me, kind of defeats the object of being a tester.

In both boxes I got shampoo which would be ideal for travelling, if you had short hair, which I'll add I do not.

I think I could possibly have liked this box had I got just that and not glossybox as well, but for me I would choose glossybox.

One thing they do which, I love/hate is in the boxes they leave a sneak peak of what is coming the month after, last month was benefit, which came in the form of a travel size of they're really mascara, which I do love actually and this month was a sneaky peek that there'll be something from Laura Mercer. Which obviously now means I won't cancel it. 

They do say curiosity killed the cat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment