Friday 6 March 2015

Bow Down Bitches!!



I have finally managed to get my hands on Velvet Teddy by Mac!!

Honestly when my post came yesterday I did a little dance whilst walking over to get it.

This lipstick has been out of stock since about October, thanks to Kylie Jenner, who is said to be wearing it in the above photo.

Naturally I had to wear it today, it really is the perfect peachy brown and looks really nice especially because I've got a tan at the minute.

I think I have mentioned this lipstick a few times already just by the pure hype of it but I had kind of stop asking about it because it really seemed like nowhere was ever going to get it back in, I literally just stumbled it when I was ordering the Pro Longwear Concealor online.

If you can get one I would defiantly recommend it, I'm in love.

C


1 comment: