Wednesday 18 March 2015

Lets Start From the Begining

So one of the reason I got so into makeup products and reviewing and trying out so much different stuff is a lot to do with watch hours and hours of YouTube videos.

So I've decided that I would tell you my favourite people to watch.

I don't just watch these few however these are the people I find myself going back to time and time again, repeat watching videos and checking if they have uploaded anything new.

I think to become a successful YouTube person you have to have something about your personality, I continue to watch these people because I want to hear the thought and I want to know what new items they have got but also I want to know what they have been doing. These people don't just do a tutorials or reviews they do updates on there life, what they have been doing, talk about relationships and even new products they have been using. 

This is who I like, and this is why I continue to watch the same few people.



Nicola Guerriero 

She was probably the first person I found myself continueing to go back and watch all the time, she is really funny, and unlike a few other she doesn't edit all her mistakes out of her videos.

She wears the same kind of makeup like me, nothing to flash, a lot of nudes and natural colours with a bold lip.

She comes across as a really person and is very easy to watch


Kathleen Lights

She is one of the new ones I've started watching, I just stumbled upon her when I was looking at different subscription boxes.

She is also very funny and very chatty.

Some people I guess just want tutorials and reviews with no extra chat but that's what keeps me going back people.



 
Barbara Rossi - ThePersianbabe

I have only been watching Barbara over that last few weeks,

She is very sheek and does really good look books, she is from the UK so defiantly more relatable to me.

Barbara talks more about fashion then makeup but she still does pick up on a lot of different topics .


I also watch;
Carly Bybal
A Little Obsessed
Lily Pebbles
Lily Melrose
Zoella
 
Just to name a few, I would suggest just having a good look on the side and look at one of the suggestions.

C



No comments:

Post a Comment