Thursday 12 February 2015

I've Got Lipstick On My Mind Again

I received my second lip monthly bag a a week ago, because I'm impatience I had already looked on YouTube to see what I was getting and to be honest the reviews hadn't been that great so by the time it had arrived I was already disappointed before I had even opened it, so it's just been sat on my kitchen bench for the past couple of days 

So here is what I received; 




1. Mica lip colour pot,  this I love! It is a really silky, super pigmented almost lip balmish. It's so smooth on the lips not drying at all and the colour is so beauty. I will defiantly use this again. This retails for $14.50 

2. Ofra lipstick, even tho it's in a lipgloss tube, it's more of a silky lip stain. Again I love this one, I will defiantly use this, it is super pigmented, goes really nice onto the lips and I really love this colour. This retails for $19.90

3. Ecolips tinted lipbalm, this is just a standard lip balm, nothing to special but in this cold weather you can't have enough. Retails for $4.49

All of these I was happy with and would defiantly use.

Now here is where I got confused, so you are ment to get 4/5 products there only other item in my bag was a sample perfume. So on the card it says this retails for $12 im assuming that is the full size price because no way is that tiny sample which you get free normally is $12.

When watching the YouTube videos this is what most other people were complaining about.

For me I like the other products enough that I'm happy with this monthly bag. I think you really need to think that it is only £10 so you really have got your moneys worth.

Let see what next month brings.

C  


No comments:

Post a Comment