Tuesday 10 February 2015

I Could Benefit From You Rolling My Lashes

This morning I picked up Elle magazine to get a sample of the new Benefit Roller Lash and to be honest I'm glad I only picked up the sample because now I know not to rush to buy the full tube.

As you can guess I was not impressed! 

Maybe it's because I have really straight lashes but I didn't feel like it made any difference curl wise, I also didn't think you could build it very well, one coat wasn't enough but two coats made it look clumpy. 

This has nothing on my Urban Decay Pervision, which it my all time favourite but I also thinks that Benefits They're Real is better.

I will continue to try it a few my times to see if I grow to like it but from first impressions this is a definite no from me! 

C


No comments:

Post a Comment