Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Haul Lotta LOreal - Mascara



There's only a few more items in this little series, there are a few items like blusher and powder which I didn't buy because there wasn't anything that I liked the look of so they won't be featured.

Mascara is something I always find difficult as I have super straight and short eyelashes which neither make it easy. 

Here is what I thought about these two.



False Lash Architect Black Lacquer
Retails for £10.99

I've actually had this mascara for a few months, previously to writing this blog I had only used it maybe once or twice, like I've said before mascara isn't really my thing, and this one was no different.

 I found the product very wet and a little bit messy around the top, when putting it in and out of the tube it ended up all over my fingers.

I actually think that it's a little bit expensive for what it is, but for some people who have the right lashes it might work great for them as I have heard some good reviews about it.

However this one is just not for me! 



Volume Million Lashes Excess  black/noir
Retails for £10.99

This one I did get with my haul of LOreal products so with the 2 for £12 offer this is a real bargain.

This one I liked more, the product was thicker and less sloppy. The brush is a small plastic brisel one which I find is better for a buildable mascara, which this one does really well.

Sometime I think that when trying to build up mascara one is not enough but two makes it clumpy but the small brush prevent this from happening so you could get a few coats on.

Only down side to this product is that it takes ages to get off, even with eye makeup remover.


I obviously prefer the second one however neither of these come close to my Urban Decay Pervison which is my ultimate favourite, I can not recommend this one enough.

C


2 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about the Volume Million Lashes Excess. Nothing is worse than a super wt mascara :( I'm a big fan of the Covergirl Lash Bloom if you're ever in the need for something new :) Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased buy loreal products from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/loreal/

    ReplyDelete