Wednesday 11 February 2015

Glossy Through My Post Box

My first Glossybox arrived this morning, I came home and saw the dreaded red card but when I looked it said they had left it in my shed thank god! 

I don't know about anyone else but it could be something I have been waiting months for and if it gets red lettered it will take me at least a week to go and pick it up.

So here we are, the February addition of GlossyBox



So this is my first one and on first look I'm loving everything. I think this is £10 a month for 4/5 full size products so you get a really good bargain.

This box has the value of around £50 so again it really is worth the money.

I love subscription boxes because I think it gives you the opportunity to try different products and brands that you might not normally buy. 

In this months box I received;

1. Wilkinson Sword hydro silk, this has the value of £9.99. I haven't used this one before but I have used the brand before and the other products were good.

2. Marsk mineral eyeshadow - fifty shades, this is a mineral eyeshadow in a dark shimmery black. This I could take or leave. For me mineral eyeshadows just ends up flaking down my face so I'm not a fan. Retail price is £14.49

3. So Susan rose quartet lip & cheek palette, love the colours of these, they are all the colours I have been wearing recently although I will just use it as a lip palette because I don't like cream blushes. Retail price £8

4. B. Cosmetics defined Brow Kit, I have used this brand before so I know there products are good quality and this is exactly the brow palette I normally use but this one has a extra colour then my normal one so I will defiantly have a little play with that. Retail price £9.99

5. Royal Apothic tinties, this is a light pinky lip butter, the packaging is the cutest thing, this is defiantly my favourite product from this months box. Retail price $14



I am impressed with this months glossybox and now I'm excited to see what I get over the next few months.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment