Friday 23 January 2015

Let's Not Whisper About Whispies!

I have spent what seems to be the last two years watching endless abouts of YouTube videos! This is one of the factors to the huge bags under my eyes, you would think it would be my two year old son but oh no it's that I spend hours looking at videos once I get into bed! I can't remember the last time I went to bed and actually went straight to sleep. God damn you YouTube!

So in these hours I have spent on YouTube most have them have been watching American vlogs and tutorials where a lot of the products we don't have over here but when I started writing this blog I decided I would go on a hunt and see if you can get them shipped here and one of the products are Red Cherry Eyelashes.



I found these on amazon, very simple actually! So I ordered 4 different sets. I prefer more of a whispie lash then a dramatic one so they are the ones I ordered. These were between £2.40 - £2.49 and free delivery so complete winner. The one bad thing about ordering stuff like eyelashes online is that you can't actually see them so you don't fully know what they will be like. 

I have wore the Demi WSP which was very similar to the WSP that is the the picture, I loved these! They weren't too heavy, they just made my lashes look a little bit fuller which is what I like and they were so light weight is forgot I had them on for most of the night. The one down side is that you don't get any eyelash glue with it however when I was looking you can get one from Amazon as well for £5 which is actually the one that Mac sells it's called DUO.
For the price I would recommend these, they are defiantly worth a try! And the WSP are without a doubt my favourite! 

C

No comments:

Post a Comment