Tuesday 27 January 2015

It's A Red Nose Kind Of Day



I stumbled across the launch of the limited edition new Rimmel London Kate lipstick this morning and they have  teamed up with Red Nose Day so £1.67 of every lipstick sold is going to charity! Well obviously I was sold straight away.

The lipstick is a bright red with slight orange tones in it so it's a perfect spring colour as we should start thinking about hanging up our purples and wines, I'm hanging onto mine for a few more months though I'm not ready till I see some sunshine!! 

The consistency and pigmentation are the same as the other Rimmel Kate lipsticks, it's very creamy and really pigmented! I think it was £5.95 and in Superdrug they currently have a 2 for £10. 



I really like this colour I have a Dior one that is similar but more on the orange side which I wore constantly last summer and when I was on holiday so I can see me wearing this a lot when spring/summer finally decides to make an appearance, I would defiantly recommend this and the fact your giving to charity how could you not.

C


1 comment: