Monday 26 January 2015

Sangria Is Made For Mondays!

I work in a restaurant so I have never been one of them 'thank god it's Friday' kind of girls, defiantly more 'thank god it's Tuesday'  so as most people are returning back to work on a Monday I'm normally quite content in the fact I know I have a day off soon, however this Monday just started off particularly bad, firstly I possibly had one to many glasses of wine last night so I woke up with a unexpected headache and then I got stuck in traffic for 2 hours on my way to work which ment I was late and when I finally made it to work I had forgot my office door keys so had to go puck up someone else's! Today was just not the day for me, until I received a little parcel containing these beauties!!



So after receiving my lip monthly bag with the horrendous Milani lip gloss in I wasn't ready to right them off just yet so I ordered some of there lipsticks from amazon! As far as I'm aware they don't actually deliver to the UK but they were on Amazon and there were loads of different colours and I think we're about £3 each with free delivery if I remember correctly. The three I chose were Sangria, Teddy Bare and Nude Creme.

 Firstly I love the packaging with the colour on the bottom, there is nothing worse then having to open up every lipstick looking for a particular one, this is defiantly one of my hated things about Mac lipsticks, they literally all look the same.

The consistency of the lipsticks is beautifully, so creamy and moisturising, I am normally more into matte lipsticks but it has just been so cold recently and my lips are so dry that all my favourites have been stuck in my wardrobe for weeks now! And I've been going mostly with lip liner and lip balm. 

I chose Sangria which is a dark wine colour, this I would compare to Macs Satin rebel, very similar in colour and consistency, the pigmentation of rebel is slightly but then again it is nearly 5 times more in price so you would expect that. I love this colour it has defiantly been a favourite over autumn. Next there was Teddy Bare, this is very similar to Macs Velvet Teddy which I have still not been able to get my hands one so this was an exciting one for me, it also will match perfectly to my two newest lip liners strip down and spice from Mac. This will defiantly be a permentant fixture in my handbag. And then there was Nude Creme, now this one is a weird one for me it's a pinky nude, I normally go towards a brown/taupe nude so I don't really have anything like this colour, I like it but the verdict is still out on whether it's something I will actually wear. I can see it being more of a spring colour so maybe then I will be able to make up my mind but currently I'm not sure if the colour is me! 
On amazon you can also buy Milani baked blush, lip liners and other shades of lipsticks, I will defiantly be buying a few more of these lipsticks at £3 they are a bargain!! I will defiantly be having a look at other products and trying them out! 


C

No comments:

Post a Comment