Sunday 8 February 2015

You Can Never Have To Much Coco In Your Chanel

I've always been a fan of chanel lipsticks, it all started when an ex boyfriend bought be one as a present, I just love everything about them, the packaging, the formulation, the colours. Like I said everything.

So last week I went and picked up a colour that I'd been after from the rouge coco collection, destinee. It is a beautiful dusky mauve pink. This is defiantly going to be one of my day time favourites, I just love everything about it.



When I was at the counter I found out the rouge collection is being re launched at the end of the month, they are  discontinuing some of the colours and have reformulated and changed some of there current colour. 

Thank god I picked up that one when I did.

They are also re naming all the rouge collection this time by Cocos lovers and friends. They will be early launching one at the 12th of this month called Arthur, who was ment to be Cocos one true love. Arthur is their bright red with slight orange tones to it I would say, but I only got a small sample, so don't hold me to that.

I got samples of a few of them and from what I can tell from first look is that the formulation it's defiantly thicker which should in theory make the colour even more pigmented. 

I obviously have my eye on a few so no doubt I will be reviewing them properly once they have been launched.

C

2 comments:

  1. Nooo, why are they changing them again?? I'm still gutted that my favourite shade was discontinued! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are bringing new shades out so it's very possible that it'll be back under a different name!

      Delete