Friday 14 November 2014

Hi There,

So for a long time now my main interest have been fashion and beauty, so much so I went to uni and studied fashion design and production. Recently I have become obsessed with makeup, I have spent hours looking online, reading blogs and watch videos trying to find out everything that I can.

So that is why I have decided to start up this blog; so that when I find a good product or even find something I'm not keen on I can 1. Use this as a reminder and 2. Give people my option

Like fashion I believe beauty is all about tasty and this will be mine, I am in general just not a neon person not in my clothes and defiantly not where makeup is concerned. That being said I am a firm believer that a bold lip can make your outfit!! This you will see as recently my obsession has been lipsticks and my first makeup related blog will be my favourite autumn lipstick!

Unlike some other bloggers I use both high street and high end makeup and a lot of products I have are dupes of higher end brands I am currently working on getting all of these together and that will be something coming up.

I have lots of things planned over the next few weeks so please keep an eye out!!

Thanks



C


No comments:

Post a Comment